5 Home Remedies to Get of Pimples From Nose
A giant ugly pimple on your nose ruining your week? Clearing it can be a long and arduous task. These zits are usually stubborn and take ages to fade away. Pimples can give you a sense of inferiority and is can make you look unattractive. Pimples on your cheeks are may remain unnoticed, but pimples on nose grab a lot of attention as it is unusual.
Don’t panic, most of these pimples go away with time. Some of them need care and treatment. Read more to find out the causes and treatment of these pimples.
Here are 5 Home Remedies to Get of Pimples From Nose completely, safely and easily.
1. Ice Cubes
Ice cubes cause oil organs to contract which pushes out oils and microbes. It boosts blood circulation around the affected area and purifies the skin.
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and place it on the area affected for a couple of minutes.
- Then repeat the process for a few times for better results. In a day to two, the pimple will begin to fade away.
This method works best on pimples which have not fully developed.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon contains acidic properties that clean, dry and reduces the size of a pimple within a day or two.
- Squeeze out few drops of lemon juice into a bowl. Take a cotton swab and soak it with the lemon juice. Gently apply the swab on your nose and leave it for 15 means before you wash it off.
- Avoid stepping out with this solution on your nose during the day as this may cause some irritation.
3. Use Steam
Steam cleans your pores and flushes out oils, microbes, and bacteria that is present in your pimple. Steam opens pores of your skin, allowing better air circulation in the affected area.
- Fill a container with hot water.
- Once the water is warm enough, wrap a towel around your face and place yourself over the pot, allowing the steam to reach the area around the nose.
- Keep the pot like this for 30 minutes or until the steam disappears.
- Then rinse your face with water.
- Dry your face using a soft cloth and wait for 30 minutes before applying an oil-free moisturizer.
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has an antibacterial property that helps to fight all microbes in a pimple. It’s a natural oil extract with soothing properties that help in minimizing redness of your pimples, their further growth and eliminates whiteheads and dries out pimples.
- Soak a piece of cotton in the tea tree oil and dab it on the pimple on your nose. Wait for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
- You can also blend tea tree oil with 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply this solution on the affected area of your nose for 20 minutes and then wash your face. It can get rid of the pimples within a day.
Tea tree oil is not recommended if you have sensitive skin.
Papaya contains a protein that releases antibacterial agents in your body. It is usually used for various skin and hair treatments and contains compounds that help diminish irritation, making your skin delicate and smooth. It also helps to get rid of a blackhead on your nose.
Make a paste of crushed papaya and apply it over a pimple. Then wait for about 30 minutes before rinsing off with water. Repeat the process once or twice a day quick results.
Include papaya in your diet as it will purify your system and stop pimples from occurring.