6 Tips To Remember While Wearing Shorts
Summer is the time to take out your shorts and hot pants. The day outings are perfect with a comfortable pair of shorts. We often see girls wearing a short dress but being extremely uncomfortable and that kills their look completely. Some are not confident to wear one and some just don’t know how to style it well.
Make sure you don’t commit any mistake that can lead to embarrassment and trouble. Once you are set with these tips, we are sure that you are going to kill people with that diva look of yours.
1. Always remember to choose shorts according to your legs. Too tight or too loose shorts will always make you look worse.
2. You can always style your shorts with a denim shirt or any long jacket to give it a stylish look.
3. Make sure your top is not too long that it covers your short. Though long tops are in trends but they never make your shorts look match up properly.
4. In case your shorts remain too loose to your thie, you must avoid wearing them as they wont be comfortable while you sit.
5. Never push your shorts again and again while walking or sitting, it gives an awkard impression.
6. Always Try to pair your shorts with shoes or flats. Pairing them with heels is not a good option as already your legs look long and with heels they will look too odd.
Keep things minimalist. Don’t get too excited or at least don’t make it evident. Wear a statement necklace or belt with the dress, a decent watch and keep it simple. If the dress is glamorous, let it have all the attention rather than wearing too much accessories and withdrawing the attention form it.
You too can carry a short dress fluently by sticking to the above mentioned tips.