Over the last few decades, women have been fighting for their rights and equality in this gender biased society. Whether it was a 21st Century feminism battle or paid maternity leaves for every woman.
Today’s women stand as an example to the world of what the strength looks like leaving all the norms, breaking all the taboo and standing firm for themselves.
They are no less and don’t strive for any upper hand. No Matriarchy or patriarchy, all they want is equality. The first Woman’s Day was observed in the United States of America in 1909 on February 28.
Here are Top 10 Inspiring Quotes From Women To Women:
1. There is no limit to what women can achieve.
— Michelle Obama
2. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness
— Oprah Winfrey
3. I always believe, i can beat the best, achieve the best. I always see myself at a best position
— Serena Williams
4. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman”
— Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
5. “Don’t let anyone tell you you’re weak because you’re a woman.”
— Mary Kom, Indian Olympic boxer
6. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.”
— Michelle Obama, Former First Lady of the United States
7. When you educate a woman, you set her free.
— Oprah Winfrey, Media mogul
8. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” — Beyonce, Award-Winning Singer
9. “I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.”
— William Golding, Author
10. “I don’t like the word “sacrifice” or “compromise”. Anyone who is too into this sacrificing concept has very low self-esteem because they want to be martyrs at the drop of the hat. No! Stand up for yourself!”
— Sushmita Sen, Indian actress, Former Miss Universe
From making it a point that “No means No” and battling of gender equality, women have for sure left all the legacy behind them and showed the people across that they deserve much better and can achieve whatever they wish.
Here’s wishing all the women across the world, who were born with a super power being a woman. A very happy Women’s day 2019.